This access is required if you are an individual who requires airside access to the Aprons, Taxiways, and/or regular access to an airside hangar. This level of clearance requires both a written and practical exam.
Examples of these employees may be:
- Fuelling Operators
- Baggage Handling
- De-Icing Operations
Please complete steps in the following order to attain this level of security clearance, and receive an Identification Pass – Non-Restricted Airside Areas.
- Review the Airport Traffic Directives (which will be used for your written exam that must be completed and passed with a grade of 80% or higher).
- Apply for an Identification Pass via the web form found below. You will be contacted and sent the appropriate Consolidated Security Application for your needs.
- Return the Application form to the Director, Safety and Security, along with a copy of your Restricted Operator Certificate – Aeronautical (required) to the Director, Safety and Security.
- An appointment will be set up to complete the written portion of the AVOP exam.
- Upon successful completion of the written portion, a driving exam will be booked with the Director, Airport Operations.
- Once all examinations have been completed to the required standard and all documentation is received, an appointment will be set up to complete the process, including taking a head and shoulder photo for the Identification Pass.