- About Us
From the moment you enter the airport, you will see that things are changing and that we do things differently at Red Deer Regional Airport. We are proud to be your airport, one that is committed to safety and service. Whether your travel is for business or pleasure or you are looking for a great place to do business, we can deliver.
The Aviation Gateway and Key Economic Driver for Central Alberta.
To operate an affordable regional airport that serves its community and partners responsibly and respectfully, with a strong commitment to sustainable expansion and growth.
- Safety - We are committed to protecting our stakeholders from internal threats.
- Security - We are committed to protecting our stakeholders from external threats.
- Service - We value our stakeholders, and commit to serving them well.
- Business Development - Provide premium products and services to attract and retain quality and diversified revenue streams leading to long term viability and retention of quality customers.
- Operational Excellence - Lead and manage the business to achieve financial stability, improve infrastructure and industry leading operational and safety practices.
- Community Leadership - Develop opportunities to create awareness with local residents, the region and provincial governments, contribute to the community and develop local pride and engagement.
- Financial Sustainability - Ensure the airport is committed to generating the types of returns necessary in order to support its future operating and capital requirements.
Today, we are an airport with an attitude that is more relevant for our changing business -
a bit less formal, a lot livelier with links to our past and a big nod to the future.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your community and a part of Central Alberta.