Area Structure Plan (ASP)
An Area Structure Plan is a statutory plan that establishes the general planning framework for future subdivision and development of an area of undeveloped land.
- "Red Deer Regional Airport is the centre for commercial aviation"
- Innovation - strive to be better every day and make it happen.
- Excellence in safety, security, and operational performance.
- Commitment to quality and convenient service.
- Treat every customer as you would like to be treated.
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Attract new aviation businesses, encourage the growth of existing tenants, and be self-sufficient.
- Improve the infrastructure and services at the airport including: lengthening the runway, improving the terminal, access roads, customs, etc.
- Enhance stakeholder relations and airport awareness; particularly with local residents, the region, and the provincial government.
- Establish partnerships with the business and travel industry.